Re: [Fedora-xen] Network problem during FC5 XEN Guest install

I've said it before, but I had significant problems with anything more than trivial network setups using the default Xen scripts. I gave up, followed steps similar to these:

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenNetworkingSuse?highlight=% 28XenNetworking%29

and things have been working pretty well ever since.