From: fedora-xen-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-xen-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric Smith
Sent: 2006
44 12:20
To: fedora-xen@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Fedora-xen] no eth0 device

Hi,

With clean FC5 install followed by yum upgrade, and after installing xen, kernel-xen0, and kernel-xenU:

I boot into kernel-xen0 ok, xend starts, things like xm list work, but my eth0 device is not found at boot time.  Booting into the non-xen kernel and it works as expected.  eth0 is Broadcom 4400 10/100BaseT Ethernet.

Perhaps I'm missing the main xen documentation, but I didn't see anything about this in the quickstart guide.

Thank you for your help,
Eric