[Fedora-xen] crash booting rawhide xen0

Hi there,

I've not been updating my xen kernels to *every* recent rawhide release, but did so today, to 2.6.15-1.2041_FC5xen0, my first two attempts to boot this xen0 crashed and stackdumped :-(

Having seen it fail twice, I attached a serial console and was preparing to capture that with console=ttyS0,115200, but on the next two boots the crash didn't happen, however my console output still went to the vgaconsole, does xen have a different way to use the serial console?

I'll gladly log a bug if I can make it happen again ...

Also I've just tidied up my grub.conf, /boot/ and /lib/modules/ to get rid of heaps of old kernels that the switch from guest/hypervisor to xen0/xenU had left around, is there anywhere I can get back a few slightly older kernels to try and find out what version caused this breakage? I think my last known good version was kernel 2032