RE: [Fedora-xen] Latest Xen RPMS testing in FC5.

With this config, I can get Xen0 start and serial output information. But I can not input any commands from serial console after Xen begin to boot. I have given the correct setting in Xen0 inittab. Can you input anything in serial console to control Xen? Is there any other configuration?

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康