[Fedora-xen] Request for comments: Xen on centrino thinkpads

Hello,

Some times ago, some where I had read that Xen does not work on
centrino based thinkpads, is that still true ?

I had tried to run xen on my thinkpad r50e having a centrino processor
over FC4 but xen-hypervisor never booted succesfuly.

I will be very much thankful for any of yours inputs to my questions above.

Thanks for reading,
Kevin