[Fedora-xen] minor Xorg screen corruption on radeon under xen dom0

I'm pleased to see xen for x86_64 recently :-)

Under rawhide kernel 1955 with just a dom0 running I often see minor xorg screen corruption, usually showing as a series of solid/dashed red lines running across most of the top gnome-panel, this didn't happen when booted without xen. also if the machien was left for half a day or so it wouldn't wake ut of screen saver and needed CTRL-ALT-BKSP to kill/restart xorg.

I've upgraded to kernel 1977 today and not seen it so far, and will bugzilla it if it happens again, just a quick "anyone else seen this" for now?

I presume that any issue like this should be reported against xen not against xorg-drv-ati?