[Fedora-xen] Simple Instructions on networking

I am new to Fedora and Xen. I have everything up and running with the exception of being able
to access the network from my guest domain. I am looking for some simple instructions to get me going.
My system is connected to a Linksys Wireless router. I would like to have internet access from the guest domain.

Pointers are appreciated.

Thanks

Randy

Samui Systems, Inc. 5954B Bartonsville Road Frederick, MD 21701 PHONE: +1(301) 631-5799 vMail/FAX: +1(301) 542-0042 rdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx