Re: Firefox 3

Hi all,

I put firefox-trunk SRPM based on current fedora rawhide one at
http://homepage2.nifty.com/t-matsuu/install-memo/fc/

Notice: this package breaks the dependency against devhelp and yelp.

Janina Sajka <janina@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone know of any rpm builds of Firefox 3? I'm aware it's nowhere
near ready for prime time, but I have a compelling reason to start using
ff3 fairly soon and would rather install from rpm, of course.

BTW: My compelling reason is that FF3 will contain a11y support that
should prove superior to any yet seen on any platform. Fingers crossed,
etc ...

MATSUURA Takanori