Re: [Fedora-tools-list] Help with tools bugzillas needed

--On Friday, October 01, 2004 10:49 AM -0400 Elena Zannoni <ezannoni@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would say that the low hanging fruit is weeding through the bugs
assigned to Jakub.  For those, just do an advanced query with no
product selected, no version, no component, status everything not
closed or resolved, and bug owner is jakub at redhat dot com Many of
those are so old that there is the strong chance they could be aleady
fixed, but they need to be verified.

This query nets over 13,000 bugs:

<https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=MODIFIED&bug_status=ASSIGN_TO_PM&bug_status=INVESTIGATE&bug_status=SPEC&bug_status=ON_DEV&bug_status=QA_READY&bug_status=ON_QA&bug_status=PROD_READY&bug_status=FAILS_QA&email1=jakub%40redhat.com&emailassigned_to1=1>

Alas, for some reason it picks up bugs other than those owned by Jakub. What am I doing wrong?

(I'm having to hand-edit the URL, as Mozilla 1.8a3 doesn't let me deselect items in the listboxes in Bugzilla. This might be a Bugzilla issue, as I believe one should be able to specify a listbox type that can have all items deselected.)

[Index of Archives]     [GCC Help]     [Fedora Development]     [Fedora Announce]     [Fedora Legacy Announce]     [Home]     [Fedora Config]     [PAM]     [Red Hat 9]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]