Re: Yum Problem

On Mon, 16 May 2011 13:00:01 -0400 (EDT)
ergodic <gmml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Interesting.  My since alpha came out I have had in /etc/yum/repos.d
> fedora-update.repo enabled and the updates-debuginfo repository
> disabled.

That would have to have been done manually. :)

The config is:

- at branch time: enable updates-testing, disable updates.
- at very very close to release time (this time it was a few days ago):
  enable updates, disable updates-testing.

If you have updated in the last few days you should have the final
fedora-release that has updates enabled and updates-testing disabled.
You can of course change those, or if you did change them at some
point, you probibly have .rpmnew files with the default config.

There was an issue with debuginfo repos. They were not created for
'updates'. Hopefully they will be soon and will be next cycle.
Updates should start populating with 0 day updates as soon as the "go"
decision is made for release.

kevin