Re: Wrong release notes version installed

On Mon, 2011-05-16 at 05:25 -0600, Lawrence E Graves wrote:
> Is there a way of switching Fedora Release Notes from the 14 which shows
> to 15. My install shows Release Notes 15 is installed but that is not
> the case. I tried uninstalling and re-installing to fix but didn't work.
> Is this a known bug and in the mix to be fixed?:-)

See my previous answer to your same question.
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2011-May/099932.html

Can you provide more detail on what you mean by "is installed but that
is not the case"?  What version is installed, how is it not working as
expected?

Thanks,
James