Re: floppy drive light stays on

On 05/15/2011 01:16 PM, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
> With F15 and now rawhide, the light on my floppy drive stays on.  I
> remember this happening way back when but don't recall the fix.
>
> Anyone else seeing this?  Anyone else still using a floppy drive?

The last time I saw this, I had plugged one of the cables into my floppy
drive up-side-down.  (With connectors with no keys in them, its pretty
easy to do.)  It usually happened right after I had done major work
inside the case and had to unplug the floppy disk cables....

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@xxxxxxxxxxx