Re: Available/Busy

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 9:11 AM, Steven Stern <subscribed-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When I click on my name on the upper right, I can choose "available" or
"busy". What's that connected to?

Is there an IM client tied into it?

Selecting available or busy sets gnome-session status first and then sends out a call to telepathy library to set the presence status.
Empathy uses telepathy library , if the application is open its status is set (currently supports available and busy).

reference : gnome-shell/js/ui/statusMenu.js  StatusMenuButton:_setIMStatus

--
-- Steve