Re: sceeching sound when playing music files

On Wed, 2011-05-11 at 17:26 -0700, Antonio Olivares wrote:

> known problem?  I beg to differ.  How come no one said a thing?  Only a few knew and kept it to themselves :(
>
> Thanks for pointing out a solution.  I will recompile mplayer with that option :)

mplayer's part of rpmfusion...but if you're having the same issue with
gstreamer players, that may not be what kevin's talking about. (but
still, the gstreamer mp3 decoders are part of fusion too, so you should
discuss it on that list, not here).
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey