info on installing f15 on pre-existing ext4 partition

Currently on my F14 system I have my / and my /f13 partitions already on ext4.
This last one was a previosuly F13 root filesystem I kept when
installing f14 so I always have a dual environment when upgrading.
So I'm going to install my f15 inside my ex f13 partition and I'm
considering whether reformat it or not.

Based on below considerations it seems there is no added
features/flags in ext4 as delivered in f15 compared with f13, correct?

The "mount" command of my f14 shows:
/dev/sda6 on / type ext4 (rw)
/dev/sda7 on /f13 type ext4 (rw)

and /etc/fstab:
UUID=efdaf0c7-d6d5-4558-827e-3473f723f0ee /                       ext4
   defaults        1 1
/dev/sda7 		/f13                    ext4    defaults        1 2

and tune2fs -l for both:
Filesystem revision #:    1 (dynamic)
Filesystem features:      has_journal ext_attr resize_inode dir_index
filetype needs_recovery extent flex_bg sparse_super large_file
huge_file uninit_bg dir_nlink extra_isize
Filesystem flags:         signed_directory_hash
Default mount options:    user_xattr acl

I tried an f15 clean beta install vm and mount command shows:
/dev/mapper/vg_f15-lv_root on / type ext4 (rw,relatime,barrier=1,data=ordered)

and fstab
/dev/mapper/vg_f15-lv_root /                       ext4    defaults        1 1

and tune2fs -l:
Filesystem features:      has_journal ext_attr resize_inode dir_index
filetype needs_recovery extent flex_bg sparse_super large_file
huge_file uninit_bg dir_nlink extra_isize
Filesystem flags:         signed_directory_hash

So it seems the same set of features... what would you advice?

btw:
In f14 and f15 mount man page:
The ext4 filesystem enables write barriers by default.
ordered: This  is  the default mode
Is it a sort of "mount" command improvement to have it showing if
barriers are enabled or not and data=xxx setting (vs f14 not showing
nothing)?
relatime: what is default in general for ext4 fs?

Thanks,
Gianluca