Re: Fedora 15 and cannot unpin application from the taskbar

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 11:19, Leslie S Satenstein <lsatenstein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I dragged to the taskbar, the system update command, when I really wanted to drag the solitaire application. Then I dragged solitaire there again and it is there twice (2nd time was accident).

Alt-right-click instead of just right-click. This change was introduced because usability testing revealed that it was to easy for people to accidentally destroy their panels.

Why are you sending emails with tables in them?