Re: font suggestion

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 6:34 AM, Tom Horsley <horsley1953@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So, I've written up my suggestion for fedora fonts.
>
> Executive summary: copy ubuntu fonts.
>
> Details:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~tomhorsley/wisdom/fonts/fonts.html

"It is hard for me to believe that anyone would think either of the
two fedora example are better looking than the ubuntu example" ...
well black fonts are supposed to be black I hate this RGB crap where
fonts have red and/or green tones like in your screenshot ... so yes
to me the third one is the worst.