Re: Well, I've tried GNOME 3 now...

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 10:08 PM, Genes MailLists <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ÂSomeone made a Âcomparison to Mac OS being new and different as a goal
- that was not the case

May be, this was not a major goal, but of course this was in their mind people who initially designed it. Else there has not much sense about Ânot being visible the maximize minimize close button in default installation (this is just one example). They could make it visible in default and extension for make it invisible.

Anyway, itÂs not like I am not liking it. I am already pretty much happy about Gnome3, now I can show off my desktop to Mac user! :D

--
Angel
Give me Linux.. ..or give me death