Re: nvidia/nouveau problem

I have been following this thread about the nvidia and nouveau problem.
I had the problem in my installation too until I installed using the
"install with basic video drive" the second choice down on the
installation choices page and I am having good success with my
installation. I installed the Beta release on a Dell 9400 Inspirion,
FX2500 video card, 4g Hyperx memory, T7700 processor.
--
Lawrence E Graves <lgraves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>