Virtualbox upgrade fedora 14 to 15 RC 2 -- video driver ABI error

The upgrade seemed to go okay but on restarting xorg rejects the vboxvideo module so I can't even start complaining about GNOME 3 yet!

The error is something like module is ABI (9) server is ABI (10).

I rebuilt the module a couple of times but it's always the same error.

I don't know enough about that to even try fixing it myself.