RFE nm-connection-editor put back into nm-applet

With the new NetworkManager, to edit connections, I need to launch
nm-connection-editor.  It would be nice to have that as an option in the
nm-applet (like it used to be)
--
Brian Millett - [ Delenn (re: Japanese stone garden), "The Gathering"]
"On my world, there are books, thousands of pages, about the power of one