Re: Suspend/hibernate on systems that don't suspend/resume or hibernate properly

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 1:47 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can't speak for all users but GNOME Tweak Tool does expose the option
and it can be used by end users just fine if they really want
hibernate.   To my understanding,  suspend/resume gets a lot more
testing than hibernate does and I wouldn't advocate exposing it as a
setting in the control panel at this point

Thanks very much for the clarification! :)

Fab