Perl test case suggestions?

Greetings folks,

I'm not a perl user, and it's been *some* time since I last knowingly
opened up a perl script.  While providing some karma feedback for a
recent perl update, it occurred that it might be nice to have a few
sample perl test cases linked from the bodhi update request.

Does anyone have any perl test case suggestions that we can add to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Package_perl_test_cases ?

Thanks,
James