Re: F15 BETA.TC1 experiences

When installing over the network and providing IP address through boot options I noticed in the log a message saying it couldn't find updates.img with the reason "name resolution error". As I did not expect to load a updates.img this didn't effect me. But further on in the installation I saw no networking problem and all the packages were fetched as expected.

Could it be that networking is activated after anaconda tries to load updates.img or am I looking at an artefact.

Koos.