claws-mail hosed in today's Rawhide

	[Repeat after me: "never jump into daily rawhide updates in the
	hope that they'll fix the things that broke yesterday"]

What broke today is claws-mail.  It reads mail just fine, and will happily
let you put time into composing messages, but it is totally unable to send
them.  Clicks on the "send" button are apparently ignored.  Hitting
"draft" yields a helpful dialog saying "Can't save draft" and no more.
I've had to run screaming to an older version...

Thanks,

jon