gnome-shell???

Greetings All:

I would appreciate if anyone can answer this either to the list or directly to me???

I must ask again, please, is fc15 updates-testing gnome*2.91.90* or rawhide/ fc16 stable enough with gnome-shell to update to either one???

I have loaded and blown up my computer too many times over the last two dys to frustrate anyone! I know that, of course, updates-testing and rawhide are UNSTABLE in nature of the beast! I would love to have gnome*2.91.90* installed on my system, but am scared to do so right now!

I would also like to know at the Gnome login screen, where can I choose to select a different windows manager, such as KDE LXDE, or icewm??? I know that in the far upper right, I can select logout, restart, shut down...

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

"Always surround yourself with people that inspire you to
greatness!"