Re: Running abrt-cli in live isos for graphics test days?

However when I run abrt-cli -r xxx where xxx are the first few
characters of the uuid it wants to download 94 debug files - is there
any way I can get a shorter way to a crash report from abrt-cli?

   I'm not sure what you mean by a shorter way.  If you don't have the debug files installed, the backtrace won't contain any useful information.  It will basically show each thread and call stack as "No symbols found".  You can manually run 'debuginfo-install <crashing application name>' and it will install the debuginfos but it's likely to be the same 94 debuginfo files.

   -- John Watzke