Re: Some IPv6 issues

Op 17-2-2011 22:19, A.J. Werkman schreef:
During the installation I do not get any repo GUI to point anaconda to
the repo's I want to use. Is this a bug or a feature by design? As the
default value's for the repo's don't work in my IPv6 setup, it is not
possible to do a network installation. I don't know wether the default
repo's faile because of the name-resolve issue or because the mirrorlist
returns non IPv6 hosts. I haven't figured this out yet.

Regarding this issue, what should be the behaviour of the mirror service? Does it respond with only repo's in the IPv6 domain when it is queried from an IPv6 address?

Koos.