Fwd: Introduction

Hi guys,

I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers team.I am using Fedora since year.Now I want to work in some project.
I know Python language,PyGtk.I have worked some application in PyGtk.Now I am working in uploading to MySpace via Python language.
So, let me introduce myself. My name is Koustava Goswami, I'm 19 years old,studying in B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering stream and live at Durgapur,West Bengal,India. So, thanks a lot for some people who accepted me at Fedora Project.
Thanx
Koustava Goswami
http://fossforu.wordpress.com ------------------------- Contacts IRC: koustava AT irc.freenode.net