gnome 3 question...

Greetings:

I appreciate the knowledge base that is available here on this mailing list...

I have a KDE live cd installation fully updated rawhide computer system...

I also have a full gnome installation and using gnome shell right now!

I would like to change the file manager default from Dolphin to Nautilus...

Would someone please tell me how to do this?

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey