Re: rawhide report-2011 Feb 09

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 5:19 PM, Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 14:06:17 -0800,
 Rob Healey <robhealey1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> I do not mean to sound stupid, but is there no rawhide report for today??

I haven't seen one and I haven't seen updates for rawhide appear yet today.
I also haven't seen an official notice that there was a failure.

There is currently a mass-rebuild going on.  Not sure how long it takes but it involves all packages, likely a day or two.

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org