Re: Request for sponsorship

+AD4 On Wed, 2011-02-02 at 17:21 -0700, Tim Flink wrote:
+AD4
+AD4 +AD4 I was wondering why there weren't many people in the group. I didn't see
+AD4 +AD4 anything on the QA wiki pages about joining the group, so I figured I
+AD4 +AD4 would email the list.
+AD4 +AD4
+AD4 +AD4 Thanks for the info,
+AD4
+AD4 Hey Tim - Johann's right, there's little or no point to the group. I
+AD4 guess we should do a better job keeping the new guy informed, huh :)

The 'qa' FAS group was created a long time ago for reasons I can't
remember now.  There are no activities in the Fedora QA group that
require FAS 'qa' membership.

I'd like to make the group invite only, so we can avoid this in the
future.  As more QA-related tooling comes online, I suspect we may have
use for defining a subset of QA members who can perform some
administrative tasks.  Until then ... it's unused and unmaintained.

Thanks,
James