Introduction

Hello everyone!

My name is Tim Flink and I just joined Red Hat to work on Fedora QA.
I've been a Fedora user since Fedora 5 but haven't been involved in the
community until now.

My recent experience has been in storage device testing and test
automation framework development with an emphasis on Linux and VMWare
integration. I will initially be working on AutoQA development but I
imagine that my role will evolve over time.

I'm really excited to be joining the Fedora community and I'm looking
forward to working with you all!

Tim

IRC: tflink
FAS: tflink