Re: What has happened to desktop icons in rawhide?

At this point I would appreciate if people would focus on generating potential
solutions that work well for everyone. Until we find there is no such solution
it's premature to be arguing which compromise we should make. And the
discussion is getting a bit heated worrying about decisions that may not
even be needed.