Re: Strange bug in F14: gnome-settings-daemon, Firefox ramp up to high CPU usage

On Mon, 2011-01-17 at 15:52 +0000, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Hi, folks. Before I file a bug on this I was wondering if anyone else
> had seen it and hoping to get a better idea of exactly what's happening.

No offence, but am I the only one who's noticed a recent usurge in OT
messages on this list? People, this is the list for *testers of Fedora
development releases* (it's right there in the headers!). Questions
about currently supported versions of Fedora (13 and 14 at the moment),
should go to the Users list. Among other things, it'll get you a wider
audience.

poc