New Tester Introduction

Hi guys,

This is Hongqing Yang, a new Red Hatter joined the Fedora testing team yesterday.
I am based in Beijing, China. I worked in Singapore as a software engineer before
joining Red Hat.
I started to learn Fedora when I developed a FORTRAN project to do molecular simulation.
It is my honour to to join the great team. Now I am familiar with the new environment
and learn something in the tesing area. I expect to contribute to the team quickly.
At last, Merry Christmas! Wish you everything is fine in the new year!

                                              Hongqing Yang