Re: couchdb error???

On 12/17/2010 06:06 AM, Rob Healey wrote:
> Dear JBG:
>
> Ok, I have installed strace, but I do not know what to do from there!
> Please give me command line examples of what to do please?

Please try to refrain from top posting see [1].

What happened when you just ran couchdb from the command line?
( That alone should give you hint on why it wont start )

Since I'm not aware of any "How to use strace page" for the QA community
I have started to write that page here [2]
It's very raw at the moment but I threw in there enough information to
get you started.

JBG

2.https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Johannbg/QA/Strace