Re: I'm a newcomer, my name is Chen Gang

----- "Chen Gang-Cuble" <fouryu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I'm a Chinese man, I'm a software engineer. Familiar with C/C++. I
> have
> about 7 years experience on software developing.
>
> I'm new to Linux. I have read a few books before, but just began to
> use
> it a few days ago. I have just learned to add myself to sudoer list:)
>
> I'd like to contribute. I think I can begin from test. Is there any
> suitable job for me?
>
> BTW, if there are still a Chen Gang in the project now, please call
> me
> Chen Gang-Cuble to identify. You see, there are huge number of Chen
> Gang
> in China.
>
> Br,
> Chen Gang

Hello Chen,

if you are interested in helping out the Fedora QA team, please have
a look at:

 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Join

The easiest contribution is probably reporting bugs you find and
testing new versions of applications (from updates-testing repository)
before they get down to the mainstream users.

If you are a programmer, you can also help with development of almost
any open-source project. Just pick a favorite one that you would like
to work on, find its homepage and ask the authors what they would like
you to help them with.

Kamil