kde livecd from nightly-composes?

Greetings all:

I am so grateful that someone has been able to get the KDE livecd working from http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/kde !

There are two different architectures available on the website, but the x86_64 iso is NOT truly 64bit! So I decided to download and burn the opposite one thinking that maybe someone got the file names switched! Wrong again!!!

Is there a way to create a 64bit livecd on a 64bit machine using setarch on a 32bit install? I have downloaded and installed the livecd from the website above, but it is not really a 64bit iso. Since there is no 64bit iso right now, is there a way to create my own?

I tried using setarch x86_64 livecd-creator ... , but it does not know what architecture I have typed ...

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey