Fedora 14 Release Issues

A default 64 bit install on a Intel machine with Geforce 9600gt
hangs with no video signal.  Installation with safe video was
nominal.  Using the appropriate incantation I was able to get
the Nvidia graphics driver running.  Nice to have 21st century graphics.

When installing F14 on omen.com, I specified dual boot with the
Fedora 13 root partition.  But when I selected the Fedora 13
grub complained of an incorrect format.  This caused a bit of a
panic as I had some difficulty getting the network correctly configured.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf@xxxxxxxx   www.omen.com