Re: I am not receiving all the e-mails

On 10/31/2010 09:03 AM, xcieja wrote:
> Ok, so in this case on the administration page of mailing list there are
> settings (quoted by me) leading to missunderstanding (somebody can think
> like me about the way it works).

It is very clear....

Set this option to Enabled to receive messages posted to this mailing
list. Set it to Disabled if you want to stay subscribed, but don't want
mail delivered to you for a while (e.g. you're going on vacation). If
you disable mail delivery, don't forget to re-enable it when you come
back; it will not be automatically re-enabled.

Is a simple "on/off" setting.  On says you get mail.  Off says you
don't.  Basically a "vacation" setting.
No where in it does it say it affects "how" you will get messages.

The digest mode does that for you....  On you get digests, Off you get
individual messages.....

Easy simple....