Re: Request for Fedora QA Group

AFAIK, this group isn't used by the real QA members, instead we have both triagers, fedorabugs and proventesters for testers purposes.

- -
iarlyy selbir

:wq!

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 4:22 PM, Sawrub <luckysharma11@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 I just noticed that i'm still not a member of 'Fedora QA Group' and my
request stands Unapproved.  Please approve my request for the same. A
brief summary about me : https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sawrub

--
Saurabh Sharma
Linux user number: 490644