Re: Fedora 14 Beta Readiness

On Thu, 2010-09-23 at 12:49 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We did not have representatives from Documentation, QA, or Translation
> at the Fedora 14 Beta Release Readiness meeting today.

Apologies, I was unable to attend.

> Please make sure that your team has double-checked and coordinated any
> tasks you depend on other teams for to be completed on time for a
> successful Beta release this coming Tuesday, September 28, 2010.

Thanks for the reminder!  Outstanding tasks for the QA team include
documenting bugs requested [1] for the Common_F14_bugs wiki [2].  This
task will be completed by Tuesday, September 28.

Thanks,
James

[1]
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=CommonBugs%3F&sharer_id=141215