How to change the gdm-greeter background in F14?

Hi,

in F13, I can change the gdm-greeter background by klicking with right
mouse button in my desktop, saying "Change dektop background", select
some  background picture and press "make default", so that picture was
taken for the gdm-greeter too.

I miss that feature in F14 - how to achieve this in F14? Can I do this
by gconf-editor?

Kind regards

--
Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>