Harddisk installation fails

Hi,

I tried to do a harddisk installation of F14 described in:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestCases/InstallSourceHardDrive

The installation setup description says I have to put the iso image on a
harddisk. The F13 documentation also mentions that I have to put
install.img in the images directory. I can confirm, that without
install.img in the images directory, stage2 can not be loaded.

My situation:
On harddisk /dev/sdb1 I have:
F14/
----images/
-----------install.img
----Fedora-DVD-i386.iso

I install on /dev/sda.

When I install, I get an error "(16, Device or resource busy)".

Before I file a bug against F14, can someone acknowledge that my
installation setup is correct?

Regards, Koos.