Is anybody else seeing Thunderbird hang when you try to open the advanced configuration editor?

I just filed bug 635735 about a problem I'm seeing where if I go to Edit > Preferences in Thunderbird and then click the "Config Editor..." button, Thunderbird hangs and consume 100% CPU immediately after popping up the config editor.

I've reproduced this issue with three different Thunderbird RPMs, one of them an old 3.1.2 RPM which I'm pretty sure did not previously have this problem, which implies that it's a change to some other part of the system that caused it.

The problem is intermittent but seems to happen more often than not.

I'd sure love it if somebody else could confirm this to eliminate the possibility that it's just a fluke of my setup.

Thanks,

  jik