Re: F14 Beta RC2 comments

Having found a mostly reliable workaround for the FlushCache problem,
the installer for RC2 is now booting without recognizing mouse clicks.
ABout 2/3 of the time it will move the mouse pointer but won't accept any button presses.

BTW, do you already have a bug open about the mouse click issue?  I'll add to it and if not I'll go open one.

   -- John Watzke