Re: Graphical login impossible after update to "1:gdm-2.31.90-5.fc14.i686" in F14

Anybody sees this too?

   Yes, I'm getting it as well.  I pulled this from koji to test it out since it was supposed to fix a bug in the user switch applet and I got a gdm that constantly restarts.  I logged it as an issue on bodhi since I didn't know if I was missing something since I pulled directly from koji instead of waiting for it to be pushed.   Looks like it wasn't something that I did though.  Hopefully a -6 will be put up soon.  Until then, I'll revert back to -4 as well.

   -- John Watzke