Which bugzilla component?

I tried to run virt-manager as a regular user on a machine that does not
have it installed.

  $ virt-manager
Command not found.
  * Cancelling.. The transaction failed: internal-error, The backend
exited unexpectedly. This is a serious error as the spawned backend did
not complete the pending transaction.

Which component in bugzilla should I file a bug against to improve this
overly cryptic technical error message--obviously virt-manager isn't it.

John