F14 network problem

Hi,
After install and several updates F14-alpha performs reasonably.
When I reboot, network times-out.
In dmesg I find: "no IPv6 routers present."

I still had a 13-kernel in place. Using that, I could work without
problems. Lately however this kernel times out with "cannot mount
cgroups"

This morning i removed and reinstalled a F14 kernel. After this I coukd
boot and get network again. rebooting: time-out again, no network

Man's, RTFM and googling gave no hint

Does sombody recognise this and give me a hint?

Regards
Henk